Basics of Statistics for Data Science
Do you want to learn statistics for Data Science and Analytics without taking a slow and expensive courses? Goods news you can master the core concepts, statistics and probability, Bayesian thinking, and even statistical machine learning.
Basics of statistics for Data Science course will pave the statistical foundation for our discussion on data science.
You will learn how data scientists exercise statistical thinking in designing data collection, obtain supporting evidence for data-based decisions and construct models for predicting future trends from data.
Post completion of this course candidate will be awarded with certification
- Over 8 lectures and 15 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT on statistical thinking covering Interview and preparation.
- Best suitable for candidates who what to advance their career as a Data Scientist.
- Course content designed by considering current use of Statistics in Data Science Industry.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
The course will be covered in 5 modules and will take approx 15 hours.
|Module 1||Time duration – 2 hours|
|Module 2||Time duration – 3 hours|
|Type I and Type II error|
|Level of Significance|
|Taking decision which variables will be kept in modeling|
|Module 3||Time duration – 3 hours|
|Degrees of freedom|
|Different tests and their applications|
|Module 4||Time duration – 4 hours|
|Assumptions in Linear Regression|
|Time Series analysis|
|Module 5||Time duration – 3 hours|
|Assignment(Interview/Aptitude test related)|
- Lectures 26
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 15 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 112
- Assessments Self
Basics of Statistics
i enrolled in this course and its not having any content whats the problem?