Introduction to Excel for Data Analytics
As we all know use of Excel is widespread in the industry. It is a very powerful data analysis/analytics tool and almost all big and small businesses uses Excel in their day to day functioning. This course will be delivered in order to give you a working knowledge of Excel with the aim of getting to use it for more advance topics in Business Statistics. The course is designed keeping in mind two kinds of learners – those who have very little functional knowledge of Excel and those who use Excel regularly and wish to enhance their skills. The course will t take you from basic operations such as reading and importing data into excel using various data formats, organizing, cleaning and manipulating data, to various advanced functionality of Excel. All along, Excel functionality is introduced using easy to understand examples which are demonstrated in a way that learners can become comfortable in understanding and applying them in real time work and which will further help in completing the capstone project.
On successful completion of this course and project candidate will be awarded with a certification.
- Over 25 lectures and 32 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT with real time case study and data.
- Learn Excel and its implementation from professional trainer and Industry experts.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced testing techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current use of Excel in Data Analytics and Data Analysis.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
|Module 1||Introduction to Excel, Absolute Referencing|
|Module 2||LOOKUP Functions|
|Module 3||Pivot Tables|
|Module 4||Logical Functions|
|Module 5||Statistical Functions|
|Module 6||Pivot Tables – Advance|
|Module 7||LOOKUP Functions – Advance|
|Module 8||Logical Functions – Advance|
|Module 9||Chart Data Techniques|
|Module 10||Date/Time Functions|
|Module 11||Text Functions Using|
|Module 12||Validations, Summarizing Data|
|Module 13||Advanced Filters, Using Auditing Tools, Custom Views|
|Module 14||Advanced Sorting, Hyper / Data Linking|
|Module 15||Math & Trigonometry Functions, Outlining|
|Module 16||Sharing and Protecting Workbooks|
|Module 17||Importing & Exporting Data, Excel VBA|
|Module 18||Real time capstone Project|
- Lectures 61
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 32 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 87
- Assessments Self
Introduction to Excel
Pivot Tables – Advance
LOOKUP Functions – Advance
Logical Functions – Advance
Chart Data Techniques
Text Functions Using
Hyper / Data Linking
Math & Trigonometry Functions
Using Auditing Tools
Sharing and Protecting Workbooks
Importing & Exporting Data