Introduction to Python for Data Science
Now a days Python has become a very powerful programming language and is used for many different applications. Over time, the huge community around this open source language has created many tools to efficiently work with Python. In recent years, a number of tools have been built specifically for data science and Analytics be it be Analyzing data, visualization or data handling. As a result, analyzing data with Python has never been easier.
In this hands on and practical course, we will start from the very beginning, with basic arithmetic and variables followed by proper IDE and environment setup for working, and learn how to handle data structures, such as Python lists, Numpy arrays, and Pandas Data Frames. Along the way, you’ll learn about Python functions and control flow. Plus, you’ll look at the world of data visualizations with Python and create your own stunning visualizations based on real data.
The course is further divided into six modules and takes around 25 hours to complete.
After successfully completing this course and capstone project participants will be awarded with certificate.
- Over 12 lectures and 30 hours of content!
- Learn Python for Data Science using Anaconda iPython Notebook.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced querying techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current Data Science job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
|Module 1||Analytics Overview|
|Module 2||Basic Statics|
|Module 3||Data Mining Using Python (iPython)|
|Module 4||Text Mining|
|Module 4||Data Visualization in iPython|
|Module 5||Python Hands on|
|Module 6||Capstone Project|
- Lectures 33
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 25 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 205
- Assessments Self
This section will cover the basic of statistics required to take up this course. We have separate course of Basics and Advance statistics
Data Mining Using Python (iPython)
Data Visualization in iPython
Python Hands on