Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem
This course of Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop Ecosystem is for novice programmers or business people who would like to understand the core tools and technologies used to wrangle and analyse big data. This course doesn’t require any prior experience, you will have the opportunity to walk through hands-on examples with Hadoop 2 frameworks, most common in the industry today. After this course you will be comfortable explaining the specific components and basic processes of the Hadoop architecture, software stack, and execution environment. In the project you will be guided in how data scientists apply the important concepts and techniques such as Map-Reduce that are used to solve fundamental problems in big data. In this interactive online sessions you’ll feel empowered to have conversations about big data and the data analysis process.
After successfully completing this course and capstone project participants will be awarded with certificate.
- Over 12 lectures and 40 hours of content!
- Learn Hadoop and other ecosystem component installation with professional trainers.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced querying techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners to advanced level users and who learn faster when demonstrated.
- Course content designed by considering current hadoop trends and technology and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
|Module 1||Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop|
|Module 7||Hive and HiveQL|
|Module 8||Advanced Hive|
|Module 9||Pig and Advanced Pig|
|Module 11||NoSQL databases and HBase|
|Module 12||Apache Spark|
To understand and work in Hadoop and MapReduce, Basic understanding of java and wrapper classes is needed which will be covered in this course.
1. Java Oops principles
2. Variables, data types and Controls
3. Classes and objects
5. Inheritance-this and super
6. Wrapper classes
7. String class
Two real-world projects using Sqoop, Hive, pig and HDFS.
- Lectures 94
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 40 hours
- Skill level All level
- Language English
- Students 372
- Certificate Yes
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Big Data and Hadoop
Hive and HiveQL
Pig and Advanced Pig
NoSQL databases and HBase
and 273 students enrolled.