Introduction to Scala and Spark
Data Scientists tend to favor one of three programming languages, Python, R, or Scala. Which to choose? Learn Scala if you are an aspiring or a seasoned Data Scientist (or Data Engineer) who is planning to work with Apache Spark to tackle Big Data with ease.
On completion of this course and the final project based on Scala and Spark candidate will be awarded with a certificate.
- Over 15 lectures and 24 hours of content!
- LIVE PROJECT based on real time data using Scala and Spark Included.
- Learn Spark and Scala basics to advance from a professional trainer.
- Information packed practical training starting from basics to advanced techniques.
- Best suitable for beginners and working professionals and a Data Science enthusiast.
- Course content designed by considering latest Spark & Scala version and the job market.
- Practical assignments at the end of every session.
- Practical learning experience with live project work and examples.
- Lectures 59
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 24 hours
- Skill level Beginner
- Language English
- Students 53
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes
Introduction to Scala
OOPs and Functional programming in Scala
Introduction to Bigdata and Apache Spark
Spark Common operations
Working with RDDs
Spark Streaming and Mlib
GraphX ,SparkSql and performance tuning in Spark
helpful tutorial for beginners
and 32 students enrolled.